Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Follow up to APAG Panel

Dear APAG Members,
This is a test for our new blog. I wanted to follow up after our panel that was held at the Howard Greenberg Gallery on October 28, 2008. It proved to be very successful, with a captivated audience (including 13 of our members) who were full of relevant questions for the panelists. The members of the panel proved to be entertaining and informative. It lasted two hours from about 7- 9 pm, and could have gone on longer.

What does everyone think of having a blog? Please let me know.
Mary Engel

4 comments:

  1. The panelists were great. I learned a tremendous amount. I would love to have a lecture/workshop with each individual panelist so we could go into more depth in each subject area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was great evening.
    I was so happy to see such passion from the panelists. I feel that we are all on the same page when it comes to protecting and promoting great photo Archives.

    Thanks again to the panelists

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for the blog Mary! Looking forward to attending my first meeting next month, see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm for blogging!
    Looking forward my first APAG meeting next month.

    ReplyDelete